Merchandising Programs Manager
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Merchandising Programs ManagerVendor Dropship
- Oversight of implementation of program strategy and objectives
related to Vendor Drop Ship
- Coordinates cross functional efforts to ensure program benefits
- Identify risks and create associated mitigation plans, drives
- Provide oversight that all compliance requirements are
addressed by business leaders within the program
- Create and manage program communication and status reporting to
support transparency to senior leadership
- Lead user acceptance testing including test plans, use cases,
scripts, execution and issue resolution
- Support item management activities and work directly with
supplier on non-stock item addsSPP Responsibilities
- Manages all administrative aspects for the Essendant's Supplier
Performance Program and existing Supplier Performance Tracking
Program, both directly and indirectly through a team. These duties
- Managing resources, processes, and systems that drive the
Supplier Performance Program.
- Researching and analyzing disputed PLSR charges by facility and
supplier, including coordinating with appropriate departments to
- Work in partnership with Category to address suppliers'
delivery performance and integrate performance measurements into
category strategies where relevant.
- Overseeing all billing processes related to the Supplier
Performance Program including existing Supplier Performance monthly
billing and quarterly debit reversal files.
- Responsibility for maintenance and enhancement of the SPP
- Driving process and systems changes by working with IT to
streamline the management of the Supplier Performance
- Drive ongoing cross-functional collaboration (Merchandising,
Operations, Logistics, Inventory, IT) to improve Essendant and
supplier supply chains.
- Develop reporting to track and monitor budgeted
- Develop IT roadmap to enhance and update backend Supplier
Performance Program systems.
- Develop business processes and systems understanding across all
operations functions.Skills/Knowledge Required
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to lead, train, and supervise a team.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills - inquiry, analysis, fact
finding, solution identification and standardization.
- Strong ability to understand data and interpret the data into
reporting that can be easily understood by all levels of
- Ability to create impactful presentations that clearly and
succinctly communicate information.
- PC skills: E-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.Education
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of three years' experience in Merchandising; three to
five years of experience preferred.Benefits
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with matching
- Company Holidays
- Overtime Pay for hourly employees
- Paid Vacation, Floating Holidays, and Sick Time
- Maternity and Parental leave benefits
- Employee discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance ProgramESSENDANT Inc. is a leading national
distributor that fuels its customers growth with a vast product
assortment, world-class fulfillment network and a full suite of
advanced sales and marketing tools. We strive for more than just
success - we believe in building partnerships with our customers
and our employees. Our business wouldn't be thriving without our
hardworking team members. We value all they bring to our company
and offer a work environment that fosters training, mentoring and
personal growth. We are one team with endless possibilities. We are
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Arlington Heights , Merchandising Programs Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...