Company: CHS Therapy & Rehab
Location: Long Grove
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Join our growing team!!
$5,000 Bonus for full time Are you passionate about patient care?
If so, you might be a great fit for our team! Do you want to be
part of a supportive team and grow your therapist career? We pride
ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent care of our
patients and our employees, providing career growth and top-notch
benefits. Qualifications Requirements:
- Current licensure as Physical Therapist in practicing
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development to
maintain current licensure and certification - we'll help with this
- we offer CEU360 trainings for free to our employees!
- Competitive compensation
- PTO - we value your hard workandyour time off
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program - we invest in your future!
- Life insurance - Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life
with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance - we know they're part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield - giving you the option to be
- Free courses to earn CEUs
PM22 Responsibilities Responsibilities of thePhysical Therapist:
You will help provide the best possible physical therapy services
to patients consistent with established standards of practice and
company and department procedures, including:
- Conduct regular screening of residents to figure out the best
intervention or treatment for each individual patient
- Evaluate residents to inform and develop treatment plan;
establish short- and long-term goals and methods to achieve
- Interpret and communicate evaluation findings, treatment plans,
and recommendations to residents, families/caregivers, and
interdisciplinary team members
- Establish individual resident therapy schedules in cooperation
with other team members
- Conduct therapy according to established treatment plan and
ensure proper documentation and billing of physical therapy
- Perform all other duties as assigned and as required to
effectively treat patients
Keywords: CHS Therapy & Rehab, Arlington Heights , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Long Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!