Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Perform routine laboratory tests based on
documented processes. Document data and results per good
documentation practices and perform general laboratory
housekeeping. Provide technical support and communicate scientific
results. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct laboratory testing on raw materials, in process,
finished goods, and stability per standard operating
- Maintain laboratory equipment, identify malfunctions, and
perform simple repairs or can coordinate repairs as needed.
- Review and update standard operating procedures.
- Follow all procedures related to data documentation, laboratory
safety, and good laboratory practices.
- Review test data, calculations and results for accuracy and
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Work Experience
- At least 1 year of experience working in a laboratory.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Basic skills with Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook).
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in a scientific related field
(Chemistry, Biology, Analytical, etc.).
- Experience in a regulated industry.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Arlington Heights , Lab Tech, Healthcare , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!