CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Overnight shift
Company: Thrive of Lake County
Posted on: June 20, 2022
- Start Date: ASAP or within the next few weeks
- Salary: New Pay Ranges based on years of experience and
- Shift: full time; 8 hour shifts; NOC / Overnights
- Schedule: (NOC) 11pm-7am, with an every-other weekend
rotationThrive of Lake CountyThis 183-bed high-end Skilled Nursing
Facility opened its doors in 2020, and we focus on patients of all
ages here. We have a large Transitional Care Unit, where most of
our patients go home after (or before) 17 days, and we have a
dedicated Memory Care Unit and a long-term care unit. Check out our
website (thriveahead.com) or the video link below for a virtual
- Our employees voted us one of Chicago's "Great Place's to Work"
for a second year.
- Pinnacle Award - Thrive scored in the top 15% of the nation's
Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- 2022 Blue Ribbon award from Telligen QI Connect for diligence
in preventing the spread of Covid.
- We earned the coveted AHCA/NCAL National Quality Bronze
- 2021 we received Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for
- 100% electronic documentation for our nurses & therapy
- We have iPads in every patient room for you to document
- Our Vital Signs & Accu-cheks automatically download to our
- On-Site Respiratory Therapy & Medical Subspecialists: Infection
Control, Cardiology, Pulmonology & Wound Care (utilizing the new
- Our teams use the OmniFlow--- Breathing Therapy Biofeedback
- We have 2 distinctly different Activity Units to engage our
long term and short-term care patients differently - we go well
- o We even have a Music & Recreational Therapist on our
- The In-House therapy team achieves impressive functional gains
- let us show you our new Jintronix & LiteGait equipment.A Quote
from a Thrive employee:
- "The facility and team speak for itself, everyone is great to
work with. All professions work together, like a well-oiled
machine, and that creates a great environment."
- "We work hard, and our clinical outcomes are impressive." Join
us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What you will do in this role: In our facility we feel the CNA is
pivotal to the satisfaction of a patient/"Guest". Therefore, we
call our Certified Nursing Assistants "Guest Experience
Coordinators" or "GECs" for short. You make a direct impact on a
patient's recovery and stay. Come join us and make someone smile
today!What's in it for you:
- Unlimited access to CE Solutions for your CEU needs
- Employee recognition programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- As us about Tuition Reimbursement
- Refer-a-Friend programs - Our #3 source of new employees is
referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer
other great workers. Come join us.
- Full time Benefits include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit options
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401k & an EAP planFrom our new employee survey:
- 88% surveyed said "People here are willing to give a little
extra to get the job done right."
- 93% surveyed said "When I look at what we accomplished, I feel
a sense of pride."Join us and be the reason someone smiles
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Sometimes called a Certified
Nurse (or Nurse's) Assistant or Aide.What we need from you:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in IL
- Prior experience in a hospital or short-term rehab unit within
a skilled nursing facility is ideal, but new grads are welcome
- Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care) is
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You
should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an
exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.If you
are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the
reason someone smiles today.
What we're doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have plenty of PPE (including N95 &
Surgical masks) and bleach wipes for our team members.
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- On-site vaccinations and more ---Note: This job description is
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities or qualifications associated with the
job.indtlcThis center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT.
We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12
inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These
settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term
Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate
Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.Each
center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career
Keywords: Thrive of Lake County, Arlington Heights , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Overnight shift, Healthcare , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!