Nurse Practitioner (APN)
Company: Transitions Care
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Sign On Bonus up to $5,000 *Monthly Gas Allowance *Annual Auto
AllowanceTransitions Care is seeking Full Time and Part Time Nurse
Practitioner's (APN) to join our growing family! The right
candidate will be compassionate and able to support our patients
and families and care for their needs in a way that aligns with our
philosophy: to empower our patients and families by providing the
tools and support necessary to embrace life.
This position is responsible for direction and oversight of the
care and treatment of palliative and hospice patients rendered by
the care teams and provide oversight for the Plan of Care and all
changes to the Plan of Care. The NP will implement the Plan of Care
provisions to meet the patient's medical needs, assess and
reevaluate the patients' medical needs on a regular basis, and
manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in
accordance with the Company's budgets. Local Travel is Necessary
into patient homes and facilities.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits packages and a supportive
and collaborative environment with room to grow.
- Auto/ Gas Allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Nursing Equipment
- Conduct admissions.
- Consult and work with the patient's attending physician.
- Provide input and physician oversight to Plan of Care and all
changes to Plan of Care in coordination with the IDT and patient's
- Emergency responder to all on-call visits as needed for Case
- Attend to any family or facility problems that may arise.
- Complete Routine Visits as needed to help the team.
- Build and maintain facility relationships.
- Maintain company policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Assure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare
regulations, HIPAA and established Transitions policies and
- Minimum age requirement is 18.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner License in the state of IL
- Master's degree and CHPN certification preferred.
- Minimum of three years Hospice, home health or related
organization experience preferred.
- Experience with pain and symptom management interventions
- Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation that is
insured in accordance with state and/or Transitions
- Demonstrate excellent observation, assessment, nursing
judgement and communication skills. Ability to provide accurate
written documentation in a timely manner.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little
- Ability to work 12- hour shift(s).
Keywords: Transitions Care, Arlington Heights , Nurse Practitioner (APN), Healthcare , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!