CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant 5:30PM to 9:30PM
Company: Charter Senior Living of Vernon Hills
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: May 14, 2022
CNA Why Charter Senior Living? "I believe in the Charter
Mission. To Enhance the Human Spirit. I do this every day as I help
care for our residents. They may need extra help throughout the
day, but I know during these times that I am enhancing their
spirit. I feel honored to make such a difference in someone's
life!" -Charter Senior Living Associate Offering Health Insurance
for Full Time Associates Charter Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus Your potential is unlimited. As a small
boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our
Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our
associates to feel like they a career and an opportunity to grow.
Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an
organization that is committed to the future of their Associates.
POSITION SUMMARY: As a Caregiver you will be responsible for all
duties to safely provide for the resident's care and well-being in
a professional manner. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all of the care needs a resident might require
including, but not limited to, toileting, ambulation, bathing,
dressing, personal hygiene, escorting, and transferring from place
- Will assist in the dining room during meal times including, but
not limited to, set up, take meal/beverage orders, serve, bus
- Will assist with activities when required and/or be responsible
for getting the residents to scheduled activities.
- Will be responsible for getting the resident ready and to the
lobby for scheduled appointments
- Will be aware of what constitutes a change of condition and
report to Medication Tech/Resident Care Coordinator/HSD
- Capable of washing, drying, folding and returning laundry to
the correct resident.
- Collects and disposes trash in designated receptacles.
- Has knowledge of, and can demonstrate proper technique, or can
learn how to assist with a gait belt, sit to stand lift, transfer
board, oxygen equipment, catheter, specimen, transfer pole,
trapeze, wheel chair, scale, and other equipment as directed by the
Resident Care Coordinator/HSD.
- Capable of taking accurate vital signs and weights. OTHER
REQUIREMENTS: Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly
population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.High
school graduate preferred. Preferred proficiency in English.
Attends in-services monthly required for position. Receives and
maintains First Aid certification. All offers of employment are
subject to passing background check. Equal Opportunity Employer
MISSON: TO ENHANCE THE HUMAN SPIRITCORE VALUES: To Serve with
Heart, To Serve with Purpose, To Serve with Courage and To Have Fun
While Serving JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Vernon Hills, Arlington Heights , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant 5:30PM to 9:30PM, Healthcare , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!