Wound Care Coordinator - RN or LPN
Company: Thrive of Lake County
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Hourly Wage Estimate: based on years of experience and
- Shift: 8 hour shifts; Days/PMs/NOC/Overnights
- Schedule: 7a-3:30pm, with an every-other weekend rotation
- Part Time will require: 2-3 shifts per week PLUS every other
weekendThrive of Lake CountyThis 183-bed high-end Skilled Nursing
Facility opened its doors in 2020, and we focus on patients of all
ages here. We have a large Transitional Care Unit, where most of
our patients go home after (or before) 17 days, and we have a
dedicated Memory Care Unit and a long-term care unit. Check out our
website (thriveahead.com) or the video link below for a virtual
- Our employees voted us one of Chicago's "Great Place's to Work"
for a second year.
- Pinnacle Award - Thrive scored in the top 15% of the nation's
Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- 2022 Blue Ribbon award from Telligen QI Connect for diligence
in preventing the spread of Covid.
- We earned the coveted AHCA/NCAL National Quality Bronze
- 2021 we received Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for
- 100% electronic documentation for our nurses & therapy
- We have iPads in every patient room for you to document
- Our Vital Signs & Accu-cheks automatically download to our
- On-Site Respiratory Therapy & Medical Subspecialists: Infection
Control, Cardiology, Pulmonology & Wound Care (utilizing the new
- Our teams use the OmniFlow--- Breathing Therapy Biofeedback
- We have 2 distinctly different Activity Units to engage our
long term and short-term care patients differently - we go well
- We even have a Music & Recreational Therapist on our team.
- The In-House therapy team achieves impressive functional gains
- let us show you our new Jintronix & LiteGait equipment.A Quote
from a Thrive employee:
- "The facility and team speak for itself, everyone is great to
work with. All professions work together, like a well-oiled
machine, and that creates a great environment."
- "We work hard, and our clinical outcomes are impressive." Join
us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What you will do in this role:Our Wound Care Nurse will coordinate
program reports and trending metrics, ensure training of staff and
conduct hands on treatment. You will attend weekly rounds with our
skin care doctor and DON. We have an emphasis on post-surgical
wounds and skin disorders in this short-term facility. Prior skin
care experience in a SNF is required; ideally utilizing the Wound
Vac & Ultramist equipment.What's in it for you:
- Unlimited access to CE Solutions for your CEU needs
- Employee recognition programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Ask us about Tuition Reimbursement
- Refer-a-Friend programs - Our #3 source of new employees is
referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer
other great workers. Come join us.
- Full time Benefits include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit options
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401k & an EAP planFrom our new employee survey:
- 88% survived said "People here are willing to give a little
extra to get the job done right."
- 93% survived said "When I look at what we accomplished, I feel
a sense of pride."Join us and be the reason someone smiles
Wound Care Nurse: We will consider a Registered Nurse (RN) or
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for this role.What we need from you:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
- 2+ years' experience in a SNF setting as a Wound/Skin Care
Nurse is preferred
- The Wound Care Certification is ideal
- Electronic medical records experience is helpful (Point Click
Care or PCC is ideal)
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You
should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an
exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.If you
are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the
reason someone smiles today.
What we're doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have plenty of PPE (including N95 &
Surgical masks) and bleach wipes for our team members.
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- On-site vaccinations and more ---Note: This job description is
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities or qualifications associated with the
job.indtlcThis center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT.
We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12
inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These
settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term
Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate
Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.Each
center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career
Keywords: Thrive of Lake County, Arlington Heights , Wound Care Coordinator - RN or LPN, Healthcare , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!