Company: Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Overview:Openings in multiple locations in Illinois Including:
Elmhurst - Oak Lawn - Markham - Chicago - Des Plaines - Vernon
Hills - Schaumburg - Aurora - Cary - Elgin - Kankakee - West
Chicago - Evanston - Rockford - Joliet
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. was started in 1959
with one ambulance and today is the largest independent, locally
owned, and operated emergency medical services provider in the
Midwest. Superior employs more than 2,500 licensed EMT, Paramedics
and Nurses, operating a fleet of more than 500 ambulances
throughout Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
Superior also provides Critical Care, helicopter, and fixed wing
emergency medical transportation.
EMTs and Paramedics provide safe transportation and quality medical
care to sick and injured individuals within the scope of state EMS
regulations. Superior provides the highest quality care in
emergency and scheduled medical transports.
Responsibilities:The primary duties and responsibilities of the
Paramedic consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- To provide appropriate patient care as stipulated in their
training as a Paramedic.
- To provide safe transportation, to include accurately
discerning street names through map reading, the ability to
correctly distinguish house numbers, and addresses of business
locations, in the most expedient manner, are essential.
- To appropriately assess a patient and accurately convey the
condition to other medical professionals.
- To provide an accurate written report describing a patient's
condition, medical history, and the treatment provided.
- To provide appropriate documentation for billing
- To maintain the vehicle in sanitary condition, in addition to
monitoring all fluid levels and gauges.
- EMT National Registry and/or current state license (or
- Ability to provide - medical care, at the EMT or Paramedic
level, while safely transporting patients.
- Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment interview including a physical and
lifting examination and a drug screening.
- Attend company provided training and driving course.Benefits:
- Flexible scheduling - full or part-time
- Competitive compensation
- Immediate EMT / Paramedic job placement
- Multiple station locations with the ability to transfer -
throughout the company
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Health/dental/life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for Career GrowthSuperior is the EMS leader in the
Midwest on both the ground and in the air. Become a Superior EMT /
Paramedic and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to
advance your career.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to
attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all
backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D
Keywords: Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc., Arlington Heights , Paramedic (EMT-P), Healthcare , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!