Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time
Company: Restore Hyper Wellness
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Restore Hyper Wellness
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic,
high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to
take your career in an exciting, new direction.
Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Registered Nurse to
join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people
feel better so they can do more of what they love. Were the
antithesis of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering
innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our
nurses have described working for Restore as the most fun you can
have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful
way. This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting
individuals on their health and wellness journey.
Medical Operations & Clinical Duties
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular (IM) Shots to
deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip
and Intramuscular (IM) Shot ingredients.
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions.
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing
Reference Guide under the supervision of the Medical Director and
network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers.
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or
adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional
- Assist staff with store services.
- Assist with off-site nursing events and special projects.
- This position reports to the Lead Nurse.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore Nurse
- Youre a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have at least two years of experience as a nurse in an
acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg or similar).
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- You have at least one year of experience administering
- Youre comfortable using electronic medical records to document
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated
ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working
- Youre willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and
understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
Benefits Of Joining Restore
- Insurance benefits: medical
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Paid vacation time
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restores innovative
Now, a Little About Us
is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness
modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness
widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people
from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so
they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked
Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17
Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness, Arlington Heights , Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time, Healthcare , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!