Certified Nursing Assistant Staffing- Nights
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Round Lake
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you ready for an exciting, new opportunity as a Certified
Nursing Assistant?--Are you--ready to discover the difference you
can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense of
accomplishment and gratification knowing you will have a major
impact on our clients and their families,--If this describes you,
then Interim Healthcare wants you to be a part of our team!!!--At
Interim Healthcare, we---re Not Just Making Every Day Great, we
Improve People---s Lives. We strive to fulfill the aspirational
goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person
through all patient interactions, and we believe it begins with our
employees.Why Work for Interim Healthcare? What we offer you as an
- Flexible assignments--to fit your needs (Self scheduling)
- Choose the facility that fits you best
- Referral Bonuses!
- Weekly Pay--w/ Direct Deposit
- Shift differential and Covid differential rates
- Per Diem up to Full-time hours / All Shifts are available!
- Competitive hourly rates: $17-$18--depending on experienceThe
ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter, team player,
with a great work ethic and attention to detail. In addition,
should meet the following qualifications:--
- Provides for patient---s personal hygiene, grooming, and
comfort needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs,
shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail
care, and oral hygiene.
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and
use of personal protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion
- weight, specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and
and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine-- Performs
patient-related procedures such as but not limited to: measuring
and documenting intake treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths.
Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical
preps, ice packs, heat
- Safely applies and monitors the safe use of physical restraints
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as
- High school degree or GED certificate
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant education
- At least 6 months of experience preferredKnowledge, Skills &
- Pass criminal and abuse background checks, when required by the
State(s) in which employee resides
- Able to communicate with all levels of clinical and
- Evidence of current CPR/BLS training for infants, children and
- Able to provide proof of a valid driver---s license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle.Apply Now! Or call my
direct line (847)235-6795 or cell (608)445-6487--and ask for Addie
McNeal, to hear about our--job opportunities and schedule an
interview today!Interim HealthCare provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Arlington Heights , Certified Nursing Assistant Staffing- Nights, Healthcare , Round Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!