R&D Document Management Coordinator -1
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Develops and modifies labeling for product labels, cartons
graphics, inserts and other related material with supervision.
- Works with cross functional teams to verify labeling
- Supports labeling team collecting or transferring labeling
information between templates or software systems.
- Develops and manages labeling changes within the approved
document management system.
- Design product labeling with guidance from senior labeling team
members but is able to troubleshoot such factors as product
identification, aesthetic quality, printing, and production
- Manage multiple concurrent deadlines and prioritizes work as
- Complies with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company Policies,
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), working instructions, and task
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on
occasion, as assigned. Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Art/Graphic Design preferred (Associates
and/or experience will be considered in place of degree).
- 1+ year experience working in regulated industry with exposure
to manufacturing (e.g., medical device or pharma).
- Experience with a label software (e.g., EasyLabel, NiceLabel,
BarTender or enLabel).
- Experience designing and maintaining clinical labeling or
marketing materials for regulated industry will be considered
towards design experience.
- Experience utilizing design software and graphic tools such as,
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Pro and other related
- Should have excellent organization, problem solving /
troubleshooting skills, along with the openness to raise questions
- bility to communicate timely and effectively with team members
and supporting services, regardless of location.
- Customer-service orientated with demonstrated ability to work
on cross-functional teams with internal and external
- Basic English writing, editing skills along with good verbal
- Flexibility to accommodate and manage changing priorities,
deadlines, and project needs.
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Arlington Heights , R&D Document Management Coordinator -1, Executive , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...