Company: Fortune Brands Innovations
Posted on: May 20, 2023
The HR Manager will provide HR Business Partner support for part of the finance and accounting organization within Fortune Brands Innovations. The role will provide guidance and advice to directors and managers within the finance and accounting organization as well as provide HRBP support for key HR activities including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, training & career development, and talent initiatives.
This would be a Hybrid role based out of one of Fortune Brand's various office locations. The Ideal candidate would be able to commute to an office in one of the following areas:
* Deerfield, IL
* North Olmsted, OH
* Maumee, OH
* Oak Creek, WI
* Serve as an associate advocate, internal consultant, and business partner with management on human resources issues. Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
* Supports organizational design and org effectiveness within finance and accounting organization to ensure the function is operating optimally.
* Drives change management by developing and implementing solutions to organizational changes as well as leading and coaching others through change.
* Works with people managers and associates on employee relations issues and development actions. Conducts investigations, supports leaders in developing performance improvement plans and provides timely coaching to support performance and our culture and values.
* Partners with talent acquisition and leaders on staffing for the finance and accounting functions including interviewing support, hiring decision support, and developing offers.
* Collaborates with leaders in developing onboarding plans to ensure a successful 30-60-90 day approach and thoughtful introduction to the organization, team and role.
* Manages the exit process by conducting exit interviews and taking action on the feedback back to the manager and leader.
* Plans and executes on organization initiatives and processes including engagement survey, annual HR processes such as merit, bonus, and performance, planning and other processes and compliance initiatives.
* Comply with all legal and governmental requirements to include OFCCP/AAP, EEO, ADA, Veterans, FMLA and Worker's Compensation.
* Manages training & career development within the finance organization including building future-state rotational programs, deploying core internship/co-op programs and other talent programming to support talent across the global finance and accounting function.
* Plays a key role in succession planning and organization talent reviews.
* Bachelor's Degree required (Degree in HR, Business, or relevant field preferred), and a minimum of 5+ years HR Business Partner experience.
* Previous HR Business Partner or HR Generalist experience supporting support functions of a business highly preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Proven ability to quickly build trusting and collaborative relationships with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to understand and translate complex business challenges and requirements into innovative solutions.
* Ability to manage complex projects and partner with cross-functional teams influencing others to act and deliver results.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required; ability to communicate with associates at all levels of the organization.
* Collaborative work style with ability to solicit input, influence and support decision making.
* Change Management experience.
* Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong project management skills
* Demonstrated experience working with leaders, including identifying needs, developing action plans, and presenting results/recommendations
* Must embrace flexibility and be comfortable with change.
* Applies organizational agility in a matrixed environment to achieve shared objectives.
Keywords: Fortune Brands Innovations, Arlington Heights , HR Manager, Executive , Deerfield, Illinois
here to apply!