Project Manager, Continuous Improvement (Hybrid)
Company: HD Supply
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Job SummaryOversees one or more small- or intermediate-sized
projects. Assembles project teams, assigns individual
responsibilities, develops project schedules, and determines and
acquires needed resources. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Reviews project business cases to ensure costs and internal
labor are accurately identified. Ensures approval of business cases
and presents cases to governing body.
- Defines integration needs with other projects, systems, and
- Provides regular status information to all project
stakeholders. Interfaces with upper management on project statuses
and related issues.
- Reviews plans and schedules of other participating functions
for compliance with the master schedule. Resolves scheduling and
- Participates in or leads daily, weekly, or monthly meetings.
Reviews, tracks, and reports on project statuses and identifies
deviations or adverse trends.
- Coordinates project teams from inception through
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas.
Keywords: HD Supply, Arlington Heights , Project Manager, Continuous Improvement (Hybrid), Executive , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...