Customer Service Department Manager
Location: Fox Lake
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Customer Service Department ManagerStarting from $75,000 to
$85,000 per yearKenosha -Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI
53144Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on
our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our
promise of reliability.Available shifts24/7 operation - various
shifts available with set schedules.Position Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations of some departments in Customer
- Assist in setting and monitoring performance standards and
- Work with Operations and Workforce Management to determine
staff hours and number of personnel required.
- Review daily and weekly reports and make recommendations for
improving productivity and efficiencies.
- Coach and develop team leads and / or trainers to ensure
customer service excellence and a strong company culture.
- Audit phone, email, chat and other customer interactions.
- Partner with other departments to ensure customer needs are
- Manage disciplinary processes, complete performance reviews and
make hiring decisions for customer service reps.
- Perform process audits to ensure adherence to procedures and
recommend process improvements.
- Handle escalated customer issues and provide weekly function
support for customer interactions.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years customer service management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively coach, develop
and motivate a high-performing team.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a
-drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
-hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-DR1#LI-IL001(#IN-KNMANC) Our employees
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Arlington Heights , Customer Service Department Manager, Executive , Fox Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!