Assistant Service Manager
Company: GENERAL RV CENTER
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Assistant Service ManagerThe success of General RV Center is
rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962.
Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and
passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as
the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations
nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
As an Assistant Service Manager, you'll be an integral part of our
successful Service Department. Your job is to cultivate
relationships with employees and customers alike to ensure a
positive service experience. As a member of the management team,
you'll have a voice in the development and day-to-day operations of
the department.What's in it for you? When you join our team, you
become part of the General RV family. It's more than a job - it's
the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part
of an exciting industry. If you're looking for a place to call
home, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for leading the service operations and service
employees under limited supervision by the Service Manager.
- Training service employees to operate at optimal
- Dispatching work orders to technicians.
- Identify and provide solution for issues to avoid
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks in order to manage a
high volume service department.
- Interviewing and selecting Service personnel at the store
- Ensure Service division is running smoothly and working in
conjunction with Parts and Sales.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports.
- Must possess strong conflict resolution skills.
- Customer service experience required
- Results driven and a desire to make a positive impact.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to
listen and provide solutions to customer issues.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.Professional appearance is a
- Must possess a valid drivers license.Compensation: $55,000 -
$75,000 per year plus bonusesPERKSGeneral RV offers a comprehensive
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life
insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company
matching.About General RVGeneral RV was founded when Abe Baidas
converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and
manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've
grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of
families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our
talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters
in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana.
We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of
family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by
Crains Detroit as one of Michigans largest and fastest growing
privately held companies.#IND1
Keywords: GENERAL RV CENTER, Arlington Heights , Assistant Service Manager, Executive , Wauconda, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!