Manager, Market Research - TEPEZZA
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs. Core duties and responsibilities will
involve directing and managing the development, execution, and
analysis of market research projects for pharmaceutical products.
This will include questionnaire development, fieldwork/data
collection management, and report writing. Experience with
syndicated and custom and qualitative and quantitative projects is
desired. The ability to guide marketers and the company to
understand why they are doing what they are doing as well as
understand how their customers or their prospects perceive them and
their competitors, and why they have those perceptions. Reporting
to the Associate Director, Market Research, applicant will serve as
the day-to-day contact with market research vendors on contractual,
billing, and overall partnership matters. This position includes
partnering with the Associate Director, Market Research in
evaluating critical project decisions, providing actionable
recommendations and communicating conclusions to appropriate
- Develop deep understanding of Thyroid Eye Disease, products,
patients, channel, and payers.
- Support and guide the market research projects associated with
the Ophthalmology Business Unit.
- Align and execute Marketing Research plans in partnership with
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure business
issues are translated into specific research questions with clear
- Identify research design and/or secondary data analysis that is
appropriate to address business issues; interpret research findings
and synthesize into actionable business insights and
- Assess vendor research designs to answer core business
questions and maximize value.
- Distil data from primary and secondary information sources to
drive business decisions.
- Demonstrate agility in managing multiple priorities and
projects in a complex environment.
- Design and analyze research in conjunction with appropriate
- Develop socialization plan and workshops as necessary to create
actions from the research work.
- Consult with commercial analytics to enhance performance
reporting and to provide integrated insights.
- Contributes to the enhancement of the Market Research function
and functional infrastructure.
- Manages project-related budgets.Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's in a field with a strong
research or business emphasis
- 4+ years primary market research experience (in the
pharmaceutical/health industry is a plus)
- Strong understanding of market research principles
- Strong survey methodologist skills in designing and writing
surveys with experience in multiple qualitative interview
activities (i.e. telephone, face-to-face, focus group live or web
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Requires approximately 25% travel, including some overnight
commitments.Horizon Core Values & Competencies: Growth
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent Accountability
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality Transparency
- Instills Trust Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully
vaccinated, as a condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully
approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or
Johnson & Johnson (currently granted emergency-use authorization by
the FDA). "Fully vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your
final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Horizon will provide medical and religious accommodations as
required by law. Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all
qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that
selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any
individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or
assistance in completing this application or at any time during the
application process, should contact the Human Resources
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Arlington Heights , Manager, Market Research - TEPEZZA, Executive , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!