Senior Director, Transformation and Integration Program Lead
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Senior Director, Transformation and Integration Program
LeadAddress: 200 WILMOT ROAD,DEERFIELD,IL,60015 Job Summary
The Transformation & Integration Program Lead provides support and
leadership to team(s) responsible for integrating highly complex
products/services, processes, and roadmaps across WBA assets and
investments. The role will be accountable for the successful
initiation, design, and delivery of highly complex transformation
initiatives with broad company impact across WBA's operations. This
includes providing strategic leadership, delivery,
valuation/synergy tracking, and management of the overall
transformation processes through a cross-functional leadership.
This role requires establishing relationships across business units
and functions to determine integration best practices and drive the
overall WBA transformation strategy. The role will also support the
evaluation, due diligence, and integration of future WBA M&A
opportunities. Projects will fall under the following
- Market Strategy
- Customer Experience
- Clinical Programs & Offerings Job Responsibilities
- Serves as the Transformation lead on all highly complex
integrations, supporting the capture of synergies within the
business and participating in other M&A integration
- Designs the Integrated Transformation Roadmap and manage
cross-functional interdependencies for complex initiatives with
broad company impact.
- Defines and executes the Commercial Integration plan and/or
Market Investment & Integration plan for complex initiatives with
broad company impact.
- Supports with planning and identification of the strategic
objectives, value drivers, and synergies for complex initiatives
with broad company impact.
- Presents summary integration plans and reports progress and key
metrics to senior executives
- Partners across teams to escalate and develop solutions for any
integration program risks & issues
- Supports budget oversight and management of projected
transformation and integration costs for complex initiatives with
broad company impact.
- Supports corporate knowledge management through continued
buildout of transformation playbook and associated artifacts
- Ensures robust Performance Tracking & Reporting mechanisms
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open
communication, training and development opportunities An Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail
pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing
medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more
than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in
community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers' and patients'
needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms
and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more
than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more
than 21,000 stores.
WBA's purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and
happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy
communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a
sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations
Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to
WBA is included in FORTUNE's 2021 list of the World's Most Admired
Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its
predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 8 years of experience in one or
more of the following areas: business transformation, program
management, product management, or strategic planning and execution
OR High School/GED and 11 years of experience in one or more of the
following areas: business transformation, program management,
product management, or strategic planning and execution
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a portfolio of
projects across the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships at the senior management level across functional
groups and business units
- Honed leadership competencies, including a servant leadership
- Ability to manage schedules and workloads, identifying and
recommending solutions to potential system and people issues
- At least 5 years of experience contributing to financial
decisions in the workplace.
- At least 5 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership
and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes
(within state and out of state). Preferred Qualifications
- Experience developing and maintaining employee morale and
- Experience fostering a diverse and inclusive organization
- Ability to define and execute the Integrated B2B Experience
plan across markets and channels
- Excellent analytic, organization, presentation, and
facilitation skills; ability to lead multiple tasks under tight
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration, delegation and team building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal projection including professional business
appearance, positive attitude, growth mindset and strong
- Ability to have a big picture view and pragmatic approach As
you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you
view will appear here.
Keywords: Walgreens, Arlington Heights , Senior Director, Transformation and Integration Program Lead, Executive , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!