Senior Manager, DE&I, BRGs & Strategic Partnerships
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Assists in the development and is responsible for the
implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of Diversity, Equity &
Inclusion programs and initiatives related to Business Resource
Groups(BRG) and external strategic partnerships. Ensures alignment
with the DE&I strategic framework to enhance diversity,
equitable talent practices and workplace inclusion capabilities
across the enterprise. Provides strategic leadership, guidance and
oversight to BRG leaders and manages the engagement with external
partnerships to further our attraction, development, and branding
with diverse talent and communities. Provides the strategic
approach to company participation in DE&I external surveys and
benchmarking opportunities that align with our enterprise-wide
DE&I goals and priorities.
- Provides strategic leadership, guidance, oversight and support
to the leadership of the Business Resource Groups, including
chapters developing in the field and globally.
- Ensures BRG programming alignment with overall business
priorities and the DE&I strategy
- Drives alignment of BRG events to the broader WBA and DEI
- Develops & implements BRG global strategy while monitoring the
benefits of programs
- Builds relationships with BRG executive sponsors and other key
stakeholders to ensure their engagement, support and cohesive
alignment with WBA's DE&I strategy
- Develops & implements recognition program for BRG
- Manages the engagement with external strategic partnerships
that support and enhance our DE&I initiatives and programs and
aligns with business priorities such as diverse talent attraction,
development, and employer branding
- Negotiates the terms of the partnership agreements and
monitors/measures the effectiveness and outcomes of the
partnerships and recommends changes during renewal of these
- Collaborates with BRG leadership, HR COEs, and HRBPs to inform
on talent strategies that can impact attraction, development, and
engagement of diverse talent available through these
- Provides guidance and supports Talent Acquisition in efforts to
enhance Walgreen's employment brand as a great place for diverse
talent to build their careers.
- Leads participation in external surveys & benchmarking for
approaches to advance DE&I within the enterpriseAn Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail
pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing
medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more
than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in
community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers' and patients'
needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms
and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more
than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more
than 21,000 stores.
WBA's purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and
happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy
communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a
sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations
Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to
WBA is included in FORTUNE's 2021 list of the World's Most Admired
Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its
predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in human
resources and/or a diversity-related role OR High School/GED and at
least 7 years of experience in HR and/or a diversity-related
- Knowledge of equal opportunity and fair employment laws and
- Experience developing strategic initiatives and programs that
align with business goals and priorities
- Experience assessing benchmark information and research data on
diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices for internal
- Ability to utilized workforce demographic data to drive and
influence DE&I and business outcomes
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial
decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership
and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes
(within state and out of state).
- Experience creating and managing strategic partnerships.
Keywords: WALGREENS, Arlington Heights , Senior Manager, DE&I, BRGs & Strategic Partnerships, Executive , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!