Senior Manager, Digital Field Enablement (Enterprise)
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs. Position Summary: The Sr. Manager is
accountable for supporting digital sales enablement strategies, by
helping plan, project manage and assist in the enhancement of
current capabilities within Veeva CRM and rollout of new digital
solutions -- in collaboration with cross-functional partners across
Horizon. Responsible for articulating and translating sales force
challenges & opportunities into clear requirements which inform the
development of solutions, plus project planning and change
management activities to ensure the effective implementation and
adoption of new capabilities.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to assess long-term
business needs and help establish the digital sales enablement
ecosystem vision for each business unit.
- Be an advocate for the sales force by understanding and
translating their challenges and opportunities into requirements
that guide Veeva CRM enhancements, plus complimentary innovative
digital solutions and supporting data management strategies.
- Assist in the intake process for requests for Veeva CRM
enhancements and new capabilities; participate in the review, and
drive prioritization of requests in alignment with cross-functional
- Ensure consistency in the creation and socialization of project
artifacts (charters, wireframes, RAPID definitions, etc.)
- Manage the development and ensure the completion of Business
Requirement Documents for each initiative in collaboration with key
- Support the ongoing review, analysis and grooming of the
- Effectively manage projects by balancing the competing demands
of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk.
- Forecast and mitigate risks to achieve project objectives.
- Support change management activities by ensuring effective
coordination with IT, Commercial Operations, Enterprise Analytics,
Training and Field Communications for every
initiative.Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
- 5+ Years of relevant work experience required.
- Experience gathering business requirements and supporting the
delivery of enterprise digital solutions / development of new
- Veeva CRM / Salesforce experience required.
- Pharma experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of IT development life cycles and
contemporary project management methodologies.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills; experience
synthesizing data into information, documenting data and process
flows and presenting concise data analyses.
- Expert in presenting data in excel sheets and pivot
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical Commercial data.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks a plus.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel may be required.Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent Accountability
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality Transparency
- Instills Trust Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully
vaccinated, as a condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully
approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or
Johnson & Johnson (currently granted emergency-use authorization by
the FDA). "Fully vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your
final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Horizon will provide medical and religious accommodations as
required by law. Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all
qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that
selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any
individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or
assistance in completing this application or at any time during the
application process, should contact the Human Resources
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Arlington Heights , Senior Manager, Digital Field Enablement (Enterprise), Executive , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!