MAC Manager - Chicago Airports
Company: Hudson Group
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Located at Chicago Airports
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- Competitve Salary Range $50K-$60K
- A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- The MAC Manager will oversee all of the daily operations of the
retail partner counter. Develop strategies to Drive Sales, improve
consumer experience, increase profitability, enforce partner store
/ brand policies and marketing programs that will increase sales
and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards
and conditions and foster a positive environment. They will manage
the counter employees, including hiring, coaching, performance
evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities.
The Retail Manager will be responsible for maintaining the overall
culture and to ensure the staff also represents and embraces the
brand culture and goals.
Your Team is counting on you as a MAC Manager to:
- Provide full flexible and open availability to work any shift
throughout the day (within a 24-hour period), any day of the week,
including weekends & holidays
- Work a full-time schedule at MAC Store in the Chicago O'Hare
MAC Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Analyze the business and identify sales goals/targets to be
set, proactively anticipate and rectify obstacles to goal
achievement using critical problem-solving skills, target specific
KPI's relevant to the business, strategize client engagement to
acquire, convert, and retain clients.
- Ensure high standards for consumer experience
- Meet or exceed fiscal sales goals within operating budgets
- Demonstrates solid understanding of sales, product knowledge,
events, operations, retail market and beauty industry to keep
business and team moving forward by capturing consumer
insights/sales trends/traffic patterns and using learnings to
influence planning optimization
- Manages/leads/influences team in driving sales, excellent
consumer experience and quantifying the team's ability to meet
and/or exceed sales and services goals.
- Liaise with Field Leader and Talent Acquisition team on
end-to-end talent acquisition process including using technology to
identify/select potential candidates for open requisitions
- Manages all aspects of visual merchandising and elements in the
environment, including implementing all visual directives,
maintaining impeccable visual standards for all product on counter,
both on sales floor and back of house, and elevating the customer
- Interview, hire, and manage staff behavioral and sales
performance (including annual performance review and feedback from
HR partner to determine future development of team)
- Lead delivery of high-touch customer service philosophy of EL
companies and Consumer Experience Standards of Brand
- Ability to apply make-up to customers
Specific Required Qualifications:
- 5+ in retail industry and 1+ years' experience managing retail
POS stores/counters preferably Beauty industry.
- Retail experience in the Beauty Industry
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend
instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well
as converse comfortably with subordinates.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform
normal job functions
- High school diploma.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop direct employees to achieve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Proven track record leading a team to achieve customer service
- Ability to deliver overall sales plan for assigned store
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
- Referral Bonus Program
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Arlington Heights , MAC Manager - Chicago Airports, Executive , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!