Manager of Analytics
Company: Reedy Industries, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
With 90 years of history, Reedy Industries is a leader in
mechanical services. Our team is growing as we continue to grow
through acquisition and organic growth. It is an exciting time as
we have completed two acquisitions in 2020! Our acquisition
strategy has allowed us to grow our service offerings to our
existing customers, expand service offerings to new customers, and
expand our geographic footprint. Our team is our most valuable
asset and we have a culture to support it.
Reporting to the VP of IT, the primary responsibility of the
Manager of Analytics is to gather business requirements, develop,
implement, and maintain reporting through the design of dashboards
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and disseminate operational, financial and
clinical quality and performance metrics and outcomes
- Collaborate directly with executives and other departments to
identify and meet information needs and ensure reports align with
Ready's mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of
- Utilize Power BI to build core reports, designed through
stakeholder engagement (ranging from C-Suite to General Managers to
- Serve as liaison between IT and subject matter experts to
identify/build data sets and determine securities needed for
- Drive departmental culture and promote data-driven
decision-making and strategic planning across the business
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree in business or
computer science or the equivalent combination of education and 5+
years' experience reporting tools, particularly Power BI and data
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects, while meeting
deadlines and quality expectations.
- Creative design skills to develop graphical dashboards that are
easy to read. High attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge in data warehouse dimensional modeling and
schema design. Experience with ETL tools.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated
troubleshooting, problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers at all
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Reedy Industries, Inc., Arlington Heights , Manager of Analytics, Executive , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!