Senior Director Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We're seeking qualified Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to
join our COVID-19 Vaccine Support Team. Be a part of history and
join our pharmacy team to help prevent COVID-19. The rollout of the
coronavirus vaccines is a huge undertaking. And we need thousands
of pharmacy technicians and pharmacists to join us and keep our
patients safe through vaccination administration. Apply today.
Updates on our Walgreens COVID-19 Response. Click Here . Senior
Director Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis Job ID 574196BR
Location 108 WILMOT RD , DEERFIELD, IL Apply Job Summary
Directly leads Corporate finance processes with significant size
and complexity. Works in partnership with Executive management
including CEO, CFO and executive leadership team and is responsible
for a number of areas such as development of financial forecasts
and organizational resource allocation in support of business
goals, providing leadership, subject matter expertise and guidance
regarding both financial and strategic decisions. Also leads
directly the development of the Company's long range plan, forecast
and resource allocation processes and ensures the company
strategies translate into value creation.
Leads and drives accountability for performance and results across
the company divisions. Develops and strategies company financial
plans, strategic projects and organizational priorities. Leads
resources and policy formation in area of responsibility.
- Leads monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process for
Executive leadership team, delivering quality and insightful
reports and analytics on a timely manner including central and
- Develops enterprise budgets, financial forecasts and resource
allocation plans in support of long-term WBA goals. Creates
processes that drive results and ensures strategies translate into
value creation for the Company.
- Leads the development of long-range plans involving strategy
development, resource allocation, work plans and timelines and
financial outcomes. Seeks and helps implement new operating
processes which support Company vision and strategy.
- Leads, develops, and mentors staff (including directors and
managers), through orientation and training, establishing
objectives, communication policies and constructive discipline.
Builds employee morale, and motivation.
- Provides leadership support for all major strategic decisions
in partnership with divisional finance functions and Executive
Management. Works across all businesses and supports divisions to
ensure resources and objectives are aligned to deliver
- Leads and facilitates processes for executive ad-hoc analysis
including Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow and
cost-savings programs. Delivers promptly against executive
requests. Ensures engagement of the right business and finance
decision support for Executive Management.
- Understands roles and responsibilities in the change management
process as it relates to changes in organization and reporting
structures model; ensures performance management is linked into the
process; and ensures forums are structured and working properly for
- Leads monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process for
Executive Leadership Team, delivering quality and insightful
reports and analytics on a timely manner
- Plays leadership role in development and delivery of new
systems and processes, in collaboration with Controllership,
project management teams and businesses.
- Teaches and trains business partners in all relevant finance
matters to help raise financial acumen within department.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail
and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day
through dispensing and distributing medicines, and through its
convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and
beauty products. The company has more than 100 years of trusted
healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and
WBA is one of the world's largest purchasers of prescription drugs
and many other health and well-being products. The company's size,
scale and expertise will help position us to expand the supply of,
and address the rising cost of, prescription drugs in the U.S. and
The company's portfolio of retail and business brands includes
Walgreens, Duane Reade, Boots and Alliance Healthcare, as well as
increasingly global health and beauty product brands, such as No7,
Soap & Glory, Liz Earle, Botanics, Sleek MakeUP and
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in
commercial and analytical roles at a leadership level in finance,
accounting, business management, leading financial forecasting,
budgeting, and financial model development processes or High School
Diploma/GED and 11 years of experience in commercial and analytical
roles at a leadership level in finance, accounting, business
management, leading financial forecasting, budgeting, and financial
model development processes.
- At least 5 years of experience business partnering commercial
operations and playing a leadership finance role.
- Experience with GAAP and financial statement analysis.
- Experience developing and presenting recommendations to
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- At least 5 years experience planning, developing, and managing
departmental expenses and capital budgets.
- At least 5 years experience of direct leadership and/or cross
functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel at least 15% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state). Preferred
- Bachelor's degree, accounting qualification and at least 10
years of experience in commercial and analytical roles at a
leadership level in finance, accounting, business management,
leading financial forecasting, budgeting, and financial model
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance, or MBA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred certification in Public Accounting as granted by
state Accounting Board.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered
page and/or creating a pivot table).
- At least 3 years of experience participating or leading
financial forecasting, budgeting, financial model development
processes. Apply Pharmacy, in-store,
corporate & distribution Help people get and stay well every day.
Be the first to know of new job opportunities. First Name Last Name
Email address Select a job category from the list of options.
Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions.
Finally, click "Add" to create your job alert. Job Category
- Finance/Accounting, West Deerfield Township, Illinois, United
States Remove Diversity and inclusion is at the center of
everything we do. Walgreens is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE
Minorities/ Women/ Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: Walgreens, Arlington Heights , Senior Director Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis, Executive , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!