Assistant Brand Manager - Digital Marketing - Flooring
Company: Rust-Oleum Corporation
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Assistant Brand Manager - Digital Marketing -
As our Assistant Brand Manager, you are taking an established brand
to the next level using both digital and print marketing vehicles
to drive positive results. No two days are the same. To thrive in
this role, you are team-oriented, a dynamic individual that wants
to showcase their creativity and drive.
Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are. After all,
our founder, sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn't particularly set
out to invent rust preventive paint. He just wanted to keep his
ship intact and stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that
discovery is Rust-Oleum Corporation.
Founded in 1921, the same passion that drove the Captain to create
the world's first rust-preventative paint still drives us today.
When we see a problem, we work diligently until we've perfected a
solution, which has led to some of the most cutting-edge, durable
and innovative products in the industry. Our creative and talented
team of over 2,000 people across every corner of the world help us
remain the global leader in protective paints and coatings for both
home and industry.
When we hire our next Assistant Brand Manager, here's what we are
- Ecommerce Specialist. Develop and deploy digital and print
marketing campaigns within approved brand strategy and budget
reporting ROI on campaigns that include SEO, SEM, PPC, and future
- Website content management
- Strategic Thinking. Develop situation analysis on the market
and competitive activity including implications and
- Track and monitor brand performance, including POS reports,
profitability, distribution, and consumer feedback.
- We work in an industry where speed to market matters. We need
teammates who can think fast, trust their intuition, and work with
limited resources while giving attention to the details.
- You can rely on your team and they can rely on you. We help,
trust and support each other.
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection
and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age,
disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other
- Exhibit understanding of retail, independent paint/hardware,
and distribution business models.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of DIY and professional end-user
product requirements and buying patterns. DIY or related experience
- Ability and desire to understand and clearly communicate
technical features and benefits related to the brands.
- Exhibit understanding of the product commercialization process
and documentation and information sharing needs and
- Must be an active listener, a critical thinker and a problem
- Must be able to work well on cross-functional teams including
Operations, Finance, Sales, Research & Development, Customer
- Strong communication skills including the ability to deliver
professional written and oral presentations.
- Exceptional organizational and project management
- Travel is approximately 5% annually for customer presentations,
trade shows, etc.
- Four-year Marketing degree.
- 2+ years of brand/product management experience in consumer
packaged goods industry.
- Experience working in the digital and print marketing space
utilizing software and analytics to generate revenue is strongly
- New product development experience preferred.
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
Keywords: Rust-Oleum Corporation, Arlington Heights , Assistant Brand Manager - Digital Marketing - Flooring, Executive , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!