Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: Round Lake
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Under direction of Lead System Integrator (LSI), contribute to
the design, design ownership, product development and sustaining of
Renal PD Disposable products and processes.
- There is a focus on building and testing medical devices that
are non DEHP compliant
- Perform standard engineering assignments which are typically a
significant portion of a larger project. Select sound techniques to
solve problems and make design recommendations under direction of
- Assess results for application, validity and conformance to
- Recommend material and process specifications.
- With LSI guidance, schedule and lead cross functional
activities through the planning and execution of a smaller project
or defined piece of a larger project.
- This includes constructing detailed, accurate project
schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical
- Utilize engineering tools to solve problems(e.g., Risk
Management, FMEA, Finite Element Analysis, Process Modeling, Design
of Experiments, perform data analytics, Tableau, DMAIC, create
design outputs and SPC).
- Monitor and report project costs including capital and
cross-functional expenses. Estimate cost affected by design and/or
- Design Studies to evaluate and recommend techniques to improve
- Investigate new sources for raw materials or processes.
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Arlington Heights , Engineer III, Engineering , Round Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...