Engineering Business Lead
Company: Biolife Plasma Services
Posted on: May 22, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description About BioLife Plasma
Services Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do
helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases. While you
focus on our donors, we'll support you. We offer a purpose you can
believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career
growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced,
friendly environment. This position is currently classified as
"hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy
BioLife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical
Company Ltd. OBJECTIVES/PURPOSE
- Support BioLife Engineering leaders to facilitate processes,
communication, and coordination of activies for efficient delivery
of construction projects and facilities management services.
- Proactively manage reporting and meetings to ensure efficiency
and productivity for organizational deliverables to achieve annual
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, supporting
the efficient delivery of projects and services while exceeding
expectations for organizational goals. ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage administrative, operational, and informational
activities to support and enable Engineering's achievement of
- Organize critical deliverables and required information to
facilitate leadership's efficient decision making.
- Act as a point of contact and trusted advisor among
stakeholders and Engieering leadership.
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, as well as
assembling data and insights for presentations.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and lead department and stakeholder
meetings and events.
- Provide progress tracking for Engineering deliverables to
achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Align and improve business processes, as well as measure
results, to improve efficiency and promote continous improvement
throughout the organization. DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Organizational skills to manage daily, weekly, and monthly
- Strong interpersonal skills reflecting cultural awareness and
- Polished communications and presentation skills, including
written and oral communication.
- Analytical and decision-making ability to identify and resolve
challenges and inefficiencies.Leadership
- Coordinate among mulitple leaders within Engineering to ensure
productive and favorable outcomes.
- Initiate communication and solutions to foster problem
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization to foster a
positive and productive team.
- Recommend efficient business processes and other
improvements.Decision-making and Autonomy
- Assess circumstances and recommend solutions.
- Identify and escalate risks.
- Work productively across multiple projects and topics, even in
the absence of supervisor direction.Interaction
- Communicate with credibility among stakeholders.
- Interact among Engineering employees to ensure effective
communication and productivity.Internal and External contacts
- Accountable for supporting Head of BioLife Engineering, Head of
BioLife Engineering Europe, Head of Facilities Planning & Program
Management, and Head of Engineereing Project Management.
- Coordinate among leaders in Operations, Market Expansion,
Procurement, Legal, and Finance to support Engineering's
contributions to the company.
- Coordinate among external stakeholders, such as vendors and
other service providers.Innovation
- Identify areas of improvement and promote solutions to
- Support continuous improvement and agile work.Complexity
- Ability to balance competing priorities across multiple
- Present recommendations to leaders and stakeholders. EDUCATION,
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience, preferably with retail or healthcare
operations, engineering, facilities management, construction
management, or project management.
- Competent computer skills, including Outlook and Microsoft
- Strong capabilities with Power Point as well as meeting
facilitation.EEO Statement Takeda is proud in its commitment to
creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national
origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or
characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran,
special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance
with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other
characteristic protected by law. Locations Bannockburn, IL Worker
Type Employee Worker Sub-Type Regular Time Type Full time
Keywords: Biolife Plasma Services, Arlington Heights , Engineering Business Lead, Engineering , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...