Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: Round Lake
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Effectively contribute solid technical knowledge to project
teams related to product development and lifecycle management with
- This individual shall ensure that solution container products
and manufacturing processes meet appropriate regulatory agency
requirements, internal company standards, and current industry
- Effectively design, write and execute engineering studies,
direct activities of laboratory technicians, develop detailed
project schedules, while working closely with manufacturing plants,
Quality, and various scientific/technical groups.
- Communicate project and task status to project team members,
management, and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Act independently with some supervision to conduct smaller
- Perform basic statistical analysis using Minitab and interpret
functional testing results
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the
development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement
or a defined piece of a larger project.
- Ability to manage routine small projects without
- Utilize engineering tools to solve straightforward problems
(e.g., FMEA, DMAIC Tools, Failure, Mode Analysis, Process Modeling,
Design of Experiments, Statistical Analysis).
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- BS in Engineering. 1 - 3 years' experience.
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Arlington Heights , Engineer II, Engineering , Round Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...