Application Engineer - Particle Characterization (Chicago)
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Our client as a new position for an Application Engineer -
Particle Characterization. You will be responsible for supporting
sales of our client’s line of Particle Characterization
instruments, and for providing after-sales support to existing
customers. The position is based in the Chicago, Il area. This role
offers a base salary range starting at $70,000/y, depending on
experience, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000
anniversary bonus every five years.
- Conducting, evaluating, and presenting feasibility studies
- Installations, training, and technical support.
- Interpreting data and troubleshooting issues.
- Participating in conferences and trade shows.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in Particle Characterization or related
- Exceptional communications skills (written, oral, and
presentation) for interactions with clients ranging from Quality
Control Technicians to University Professors and CEOs.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong
commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, chemical
engineering or materials science.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to
- Valid driver's license and passport.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Arlington Heights , Application Engineer - Particle Characterization (Chicago), Engineering , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!