Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Quality Assurance Automation EngineerCorporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uncover your full potential
in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and
deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it
for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest
e-commerce sites in the U.S.Better together than apart. -This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement automated testing and tooling
solutions, primarily focused on Automated Functional and Regression
Testing for projects and applications.
- Create, extend and maintain test automation libraries and
- Provide test automation estimates and timelines for assigned
- Create and maintain data sets to be used in test automation
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts across
- Ensure that test results are documented, evaluated and
disseminated; collaborate in troubleshooting issues. -
- Incorporate Test automation into CI / CD process.
- Communicate and report on status of test automation
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA) Manager and Quality
Assurance (QA) team to develop, implement and improve innovative
Quality Assurance (QA) capabilities, approaches and services.
- Contribute to awareness of the Test Automation function
throughout IT and the business, communicating applicable testing
practices and expectations.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
or related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience in Test Automation Development in SDET
(Software Development Engineer in Test) role.
- Java Script, C#, JScript, VB Script experience.
- Experience with source control tools such as GIT, TFS,
- A foundational understanding of SQL and databases. - -
- Experience in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Scripting experience with TestComplete (SmartBear) or other GUI
Test Automation tools is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) test
management tools / Visual Studio Test Professional, Microsoft Test
Manager are a plus.
- A development background is a plus.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a -drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-MT1#CORP(#IN-PPIT)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Arlington Heights , Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, Engineering , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!