Front-End Engineer - Remote Optional
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available)
as a Front-End Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for
jobseekers just like you. Companies on Hired apply to you! You'll
receive salary and compensation details up front - before the
interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that
you'll find a job you'll love! As a Front-End Engineer, you'll be
responsible for implementing the interactive and visual elements of
web and mobile applications. You'll collaborate with a team of UX
designers and backend engineers in delivering intuitive layouts.
You'll also translate the needs of the company and clients into
appealing apps. If you enjoy writing code and developing
user-friendly layouts, this job is a good fit for you. - We need
Front-end Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented,
multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment,
to get the job done. Common Responsibilities
- Write clean code.
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
- Building a library for future use.
- Optimizing applications for scalability and speed.
- Acting as a mentor to junior developers, through code reviews
and design document critiques.
- Crafting prototypes and quality mockups. Skills & Experiences
Our Employers Need
- 4+ years experience in front-end development.
- Outstanding communication skills; able to map problem-solution
space and explain possible solutions to non-technical team
- Good skill with Adobe suite, including Illustrator and
- Familiarity with content management systems, including
WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles.
- Passion for learning new technologies fast.
- B.S. degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or a
related field, or equivalent experience. These Would Also Be Nice
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or
similar web analytics tools.
- Experience with various database systems, both in production
and warehousing capacities, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and
- Experience with server-side languages such as Ruby on Rails.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, Arlington Heights , Front-End Engineer - Remote Optional, Engineering , Wauconda, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!