Schools - Special Education Teacher
Company: Blazer Jobs
Posted on: May 21, 2023
SPED: Special Education Teacher Positions needed near Mundelein,
ILfor 2022/2023School Year As one of the nation's largest
healthcare staffing companies, we genuinely appreciate the
opportunity to match highly qualified professionals in the
positions that make a difference daily. This is a contract position
with a paid competitive hourly rate that includes both direct and
indirect services. Weekly hours each week are guaranteed. Please
see more details about this position below: Hours & Caseload:
- Full-Time: 37.5hrs per week
- Caseload: k - 12
- Start Date: 6/9/23 - 6/30/23
- On-site Education, Experience & License:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Special Education
- State License Responsibilities:
- Meets and instructs assigned classed in the locations and at
the times designated.
- Plans a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the
individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning
and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares for classes assigned and shows written evidence of
preparation upon request of immediate superior.
- Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of
curriculum goals, and in harmony with the goals, establishes clear
objectives for all lessons, units, and projects to communicate
these objectives to students.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional
media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location
provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or
student groups involved.
- Strives to implement, by instruction and action, the districts
philosophy of educational and instructional goals and
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and
provides progress reports as required.
- Diagnoses the learning disabilities of students on a regular
basis, seeking the assistance of district specialists as
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect
students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required
by law, district policy, and administrative regulation.
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and
rules governing student life and conduct.
- Develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedures
and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just
- Makes provisions for being available to students and parents
for education-related purposes outside the instructional day when
required or requested under reasonable terms.
- Plans and supervises purposeful assignments for teacher aide(s)
and volunteer(s) and evaluates their job performance cooperatively
with department heads.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Attends staff meetings and serves on staff committees as
- Performs related duties as required. On-Site Benefits for
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k Company Matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Soliant Health Account
Executive, Andre Cinicolawould love to speak with you about this
opportunity. Please contact her directly at (678)-497-4807for more
information and how to start the application process.
Keywords: Blazer Jobs, Arlington Heights , Schools - Special Education Teacher, Education / Teaching , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...