Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Justrite Safety Group
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Justrite Safety Group is a growing family of industrial safety
companies. Together we protect workers, workplaces, and the
environment with a comprehensive range of industrial safety
solutions. All Safety Group portfolio companies are united by deep
safety knowledge, long experience and a commitment to protecting
people, property, and planet.SummaryWe are a manufacturer that
makes products solutions to keep industrial customers' workplaces
and the environment safe. We seek a dynamic, energetic, and
results-oriented person who will help create value and drive
actions within our North American marketing team. This person must
be able to work at a strategic, tactical, and operational
level.When we say we're looking for someone who thrives in an
environment rich with opportunities to create value for our
customers. This person will not only help identify those
opportunities, but will possess the insight, ability, and
willingness to take an idea from concept to final
- Create and execute multimedia outbound marketing campaigns -
gather, assimilate, organize, and translate disparate sources of
market intelligence into actionable steps to create and drive
proactive marketing initiatives aligned with company strategic
- Develop and maintain marketing project calendar and dashboard
to report key metrics of program, and campaign performance.
- Manage action plans to execute on projects with required
deliverables to ensure success.
- Computer application - help develop and support our proprietary
program for safety surveys. Manage users and access rights.
- Merchandising - help guide superior web merchandising.
- Content creation - operate as a hands-on contributor as needed,
with a focus on crafting content, editing, and publishing
new/revised materials, such as sell sheets, brochures, catalogs, or
- Maintain brand style standards - ensure consistency between
print, offline, and online marketing campaigns and overall
- Support tradeshows and events, including photo and/or video
shootsRequirementsThis position requires leadership and
cross-functional team skills. Must be able to work effectively with
all team members, regardless of their place, status, or experience.
Must think critically, with creative intuition and clear
understanding of actions to meet objectives. Must operate with
speed in entrepreneurial spirit while working in a culture of
discipline to support development and adherence to standard work.
- Interpersonal skills:
- Maturity, confidence, humility, judgment, self-discipline;
willingness to take responsibility
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively prioritize and
execute tasks or duties
- Risk taker - unafraid to take calculated risks commensurate
with the scope of role, context and situation
- Team player - value-adder, collaborative, able to understand
and respect needs of the team and its mission over potential
- Problem-solving abilities - must be undeterred when faced with
obstacles, ambiguity, or difficulties. Must develop and pursue
creative and innovative solutions.
- Initiative and motivation - a self-starter, action-oriented
with the ability to drive positive results.
- Excellent communications skills - must be able to clearly
articulate thoughts and ideas verbally, and in writing. Experience
in creating, composing, writing, and editing marketing materials.
Must have an eye for detail, as well as an overall vision for
- Must be digitally savvy and technically fluent with common
business environment software, including MS Office, Salesforce, and
work-management tools. Experience with Workfront a plus.
- Presentation skills - must be able to present well to small- to
medium-sized audiences, and effectively sell an idea.
- Education - Bachelor's degree in business, marketing,
communications, or related field of study; advanced degree a plus.
Value life-long learning.
- Work experience - at least 6 years of full-time relevant work
experience in marketing, sales, or communications with demonstrated
growth in responsibilities.
- Three (3) years' experience supporting field sales
- Project management - experience executing projects; ability to
prioritize, create related tasks, manage multiple obligations, and
meet deadlines while under pressure; self-discipline
- Business acumen - possess insight to larger business goals and
objectives and understand how the role fits into overall
- Sense for good design for page layout, both in print and
digital; experience in maintaining established brand
- Technical aptitude - experience in translating and
communicating complex technical topics to execute the actions with
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction, when
necessary, to achieve objectives
- Flexibility - be able to improvise and adjust to shifting
priorities; positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to travel up to 20%BenefitsWe offer excellent
comprehensive benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Health Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending
- Paid time off including vacation & personal time
- 401K - with company match. Both pretax and Roth options
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness ProgramEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Justrite Safety Group, Arlington Heights , Senior Marketing Manager, Advertising , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...