International Marketing Analyst
Posted on: September 18, 2022
International Marketing AnalystCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158We're passionate about our
products because our customers rely on them to run their
businesses.Better together than apart. -This position is on-site,
and we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Identify product and business opportunities for Uline's Mexico
and Canada branches by analyzing trends in sales, customer feedback
- Conduct competitor analysis for Mexico and Canada on targeted
- Audit and identify cost and price improvement opportunities due
to currency exchange fluctuation.
- Collaborate with key International Compliance, Merchandising
and Creative departments on international specific projects.
- Track and capture the differences between Mexico, Canada and US
products by searching for local equivalent products, evaluating
vendor options and reviewing product samples.
- Partner with and support Product Managers with any Canada or
Mexico-specific products.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or Analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SQL, and Power BI.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-AS3#CORP(#IN-PPMER)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Arlington Heights , International Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Ingleside, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!