MedTrans Admin Assistant
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Under direct supervision, provide
administrative and clerical support including data entry, filing,
calendar management, document change control and assistance in
daily office activities. Collect, compile and analyze data and
information. Compose straightforward written descriptions and
summaries of results.
- Perform assigned administrative activities in support of
individual and team objectives.
- Schedule meetings and make travel arrangements as
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in analyzing
information requests and determining trends.
- Organize, maintain and distribute files, reports and mail.
- Write/transcribe SOP's and other documents. Draft procedures,
presentations and reports as directed (PowerPoint, Excel, Word,
- Distribute weekly and monthly reports. Track and trend
information as directed.
- Establish and maintain centralized locations for shared files.
Maintain and update databases (e.g. complaints, discrepancies,
- Ensure food/beverages and other logistics for meetings have
been arranged. Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial
work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive
compensation package, and a complete benefits package including
medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match.
And much more! Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.Additional
- At least two years of previous experience in similar role or
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example:
designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding
dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example:
applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a
picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding
transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example:
inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or
adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate skill level in Project, and Adobe Writer.
- Type 40+ wpm.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Arlington Heights , MedTrans Admin Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!