Executive Administrative Assistant II
Company: Anthem, Inc
Posted on: May 11, 2022
SHIFT: Day Job
Be Part of An Extraordinary Team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who
are passionate about making an impact on our members and the
communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and
collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to
solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger
purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you
to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an Extraordinary Impact
The Executive Administrative Assistant II will p erform a variety
of support functions to a Senior Executive (SVP) and his/her
leadership team. Serves as an intermediary between the executive
and management, customers, and associates.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Responsible for scheduling and preparing agenda for regular and
special meetings, for securing requested information and for
compiling various reports and analyses.
- Maintains the daily appointment calendar. Determines priorities
and monitors the status of projects.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, meeting coordination, and
- May act as a Meeting Recorder-summarizing action items
- May provide direction and/or oversee another department
- Performs diversified and confidential administrative duties
requiring comprehensive skill and knowledge of organization
policies and procedures.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of
administrative services to ensure quality work.
- Handles more complex administrative duties.
- Conducts research to assist executives with inquiries or
- Demonstrates full competence in own area of work, including
excellent organizational skills.
- Makes a significant contribution to work team.
- Works without significant guidance.
- Requires HS diploma and a minimum of 8 years related experience
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences
- Knowledge of personal computers and related software (word
processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- A proactive approach to work
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Critical thinking regarding decision making &
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Executive office presence
Location: Baltimore Maryland
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include
merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus
programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement),
medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits,
401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness
programs,(= and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for
Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against
COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded
unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or
medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated
that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also
follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in
2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 Worlds Most Admired Companies
among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500
Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our
company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity,
genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender
expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants
who require accommodation to participate in the job application
process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc, Arlington Heights , Executive Administrative Assistant II, Administration, Clerical , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!