Director, Capital Markets, Structured Finance and FX
Company: Fortune Brands
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Job Description TheDirector, Capital Markets, Structured Finance
and Foreign Exchange develops strategies and rationalizes the
company's capital structure, looks for structured finance
opportunities, provides oversight of pension and 401(k) management.
The position also maintains relationships with the company's
relationship bank group, bond holders and rating agencies. This
role can be hybrid with an average of 2-3 days per week spent
working in the Deerfield office. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with and maintain relationships with bond holders,
commercial banks, investment banks, and three rating agencies.
- Provide ad hoc analysis for senior management as needed i.e.
debt refinancing, foreign exchange, share repurchases, capital
allocation and downside liquidity
- Assess and implement structured finance opportunities including
interest swap and net investment hedging
- Monitor pension performance and assess effectiveness of pension
- Monitor 401(k) asset performance and work closely with HR
Benefits team to optimize employee experiences
- Work closely with the finance staff within FBIN to assure
proper risk management, adherence to policies, and optimal
- Assess currency exposures and risks and develop strategies that
mitigate those risks for the corporation.
- Assess capital structure of company and subsidiaries to develop
strategies to optimize the capital structure to best meet FBIN's
financial goals and objectives.
- Development of the company's downside liquidity risks and plans
to mitigate those risks
- Responsible for maintaining the company's guarantees and
letters of credit
- Manage and work with FBIN business units to optimize capital
- Responsible for managing the company's bond indentures, bank
ISDA's and counterparty risks
- Responsible for managing and implementing the companies' share
repurchase strategy and work with legal regarding reporting and
- Special projects and M&A transition management
- Responsible for all asset leasing transactions
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeingnew
employee onboarding andproviding career development planningand
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and
goals.Delegate responsibilityand expect accountability and provide
regular feedback. Qualifications
- BS in Business, Finance or related field required. Masters
- 10+ years experience in finance, treasury or related area.
- Strong analytic skills, including knowledge of accounting
principles related to capital markets transactions and global
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint and Bloomberg Additional Information Fortune
Brands Innovation (FBIN) is built on industry-leading brands and
innovation within our operating segments: Plumbing, Doors and
Security. We have an impressive track record of strong financial
results, market outperformance and growth, which translates into
career and professional growth opportunities for associates. Please
visit our website at fbin.com to learn more. Equal Employment
Opportunity FBIN is an equal opportunity employer. FBIN evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age,
disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any
other legally protected characteristic. Reasonable Accommodations
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please contact us at 847-484-4587 and let us know the nature of
your request along with your contact information.
Keywords: Fortune Brands, Arlington Heights , Director, Capital Markets, Structured Finance and FX, Accounting, Auditing , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...