Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Senior Financial Analyst Zip Code: Wauconda, IL 60084 -
Location: Central Lake County Employment Type: Direct Hire -
Workplace Type: On-site Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00
pm - Salary: $100,000 a year A nationwide company located in
Wauconda that provides last-mile delivery, logistics services, and
service parts management is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst.
Responsible for financial reporting and analysis including
analyzing important variances among actual versus budget data and
providing detailed explanations related to the underlying causes.
Proactively work with Operations and other departments to analyze
results and develop forecast metrics. Lead annual budget process.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities * Responsible for
supporting & closing the financials for an operating division.
* Assist the organization in cost reduction and profit improvement
initiatives including return on investment calculations for
* Assist in the development of appropriate processes to ensure
profit goals are achieved, including forecasting.
* Budgeting and forecasting responsibilities include leading the
overall budget process, maintaining the consolidated budget file,
and actively coordinating and monitoring the preparation of budgets
and their underlying assumptions.
* Assist with maintaining the accounting records of the
* Perform balance sheet account reconciliation and various analyses
for possible adjusting or reclassifying journal entries.
* Mentor, coach, train, and assist in the development of other
* Assist in ERP consolidation, implementation, and system
* Assist in tax audits and Governmental reporting as required.
Senior Financial Analyst's Qualifications * Accounting/GAAP
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting.
* CPA or MBA preferred.
* 3-5+ years of accounting experience in a for-profit
* Previous experience developing a budget Company Culture & Perks *
Nationwide company opportunities with a small company vibe
* During your employment, receive a choice of 3 medical plans, HSA
and FSA options, dental/vision/prescription coverage, company-paid
basic life insurance, company-paid short- and long-term disability
* Holidays, paid vacation, and personal days
* 401(k) with company match.
* Tuition reimbursements available for qualifying employees.
Salary: $100,000 a year If you have Senior Financial Analyst
experience and you are looking to work for a nationwide family-run
company in a small town, this job is for you. Apply now! Why
ExecuTeam ExecuTeam Staffing puts talented people to work at many
of Chicagoland's leading employers. As one of the top staffing
agencies in Chicago, we specialize in placing qualified candidates
into rewarding new career opportunities in their field. We offer
Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to
choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you're
seeking the variety and freedom of temporary work, or new
challenges in a full-time position, we can help you find the job
that best matches your skills, experience, and interests. View more
open positions at ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves
Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we
have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a
variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity
employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of
respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment.
However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you
to apply today. #CHI3
Keywords: ExecuTeam, Arlington Heights , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Wauconda, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!