Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Our client, a family owned business, is seeking a Staff
Accountant to join the growing team. This is a great opportunity to
work for an established team and make an immediate impact.
- Well established company that is growing
- Low turnover
- Flexible schedule - hybrid work schedule
- Holidays, personal time off and paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan including company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account options The
Staff Accountant is responsible for all general accounting
functions through month-end close, including journal entry
preparation, account/bank reconciliation. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal
entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting
- Handle all aspects of Fixed Assets and Leases.
- Prepares and reviews month-end closings.
- Formulates account/bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations in support of the
- Assists with Financial and Tax Audits.
- Assist with Property Tax Returns.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial
information and prepare financial reports including balance sheets,
profit and loss statements, etc.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations and reviews.
- Performs other related duties and handles special projects as
required and assigned by supervisor.
- Tolerance of multiple demands Experience Preferred
- Bachelors degree or in process of completing
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with month end close and working with fixed assets
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Arlington Heights , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Wauconda, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!