Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Senior Financial Analyst will prepare monthly KPIs, internal
control documentation, assist with special projects and various
Shared Services analyses and reporting packages. This individual
interfaces with internal and external customers and various service
providers and must possess excellent interpersonal and
· Prepares the shared services reporting package encompassing
performance analytics and KPI dashboards.
· Assists with special projects, while working with multiple cross
· Assists with internal and external audit requests, year-end
activities, and related duties.
· Prepares travel and expense reporting package and develops
reports for future compliance and risk management
· Benchmarks shared services processes to industry peers.
· Prepares written procedures and process flow of job
responsibilities and internal controls.
· Prepares 3rd party internal control and SOX compliance
· Prepares various reports and commentary issued to management.
· Evaluates and recommends improvements to processes, procedures,
· Provides guidance to lower-level personnel.
· Prepares and/or reviews monthly journal entries.
· Prepares and/or reviews account reconciliations and analyses and
maintains supporting documentation.
Successful incumbents will have:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA Preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of accounting/finance experience
· Ability to understand policies, written procedures and follow
· Ability to function effectively while meeting deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative
· Efficient with Microsoft applications
· SAP accounting systems experience is a plus
The Sr. Financial Analyst interfaces with internal and external
customers and various service providers and must possess excellent
interpersonal and communication skills. The individual knows
fundamental accounting concepts and practices and understands and
complies with established departmental processes and procedures
designed to support internal controls. Under limited supervision
and instruction, the individual completes assignments that are
varied and require ingenuity and originality. This individual must
also have the ability to assume supervisory responsibilities and
provide guidance as a resource for lower-level personnel.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Arlington Heights , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!