Director, Financial Planning
Company: Creative Solutions Services, LLC
Posted on: January 8, 2022
"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Abraham
Strivector specializes in full time and contract position hiring
for companies like Amazon, Client, Client, Client, Capgemini and
many other Fortune 500 companies and Startups. Our clients are
growing so fast that they can't hire good people fast enough to
keep up with their growth. So, we help them. We reach out to
awesome talented individuals like you and connect them to their
dream companies and dream jobs.
So if you're one of the best, and you are looking for something
better, let us talk! :-D
This is a Director, Financial Planning position and requires
someone who has Financial Planning, Analysis & Strategic
Initiatives experience for this role.
- Develop, implement, and execute recruitment strategies that
build a healthy pipeline of talented candidates.
- Proactively source and screen candidates while continuously
innovating on new ways to attract talent.
- Lead initiatives that improve our recruitment model and build
cutting-edge recruitment processes.
- Build strong relationships at all levels of our company in a
wide variety of areas, establishing credibility as a trusted
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the
recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and
- Write inclusive, marketable, and succinct job postings that
attract a broad and diverse range of candidates.
- Manage accurate and timely candidate information, reporting and
- Train hiring managers and interview teams on best practices to
enable an inclusive interview process.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate Director, Financial
Planning who enjoys his work and is one of the best within your
organization. The ideal Director, Financial Planning would be
someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- 6+ years of full cycle, progressive recruiting experience with
a focus on passive candidate generation and engagement
- 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally across the
recruiting process, communicating, and partnering with multiple
- 3+ years of experience utilizing recruiting tools for sourcing
and candidate/applicant management, i.e., LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM
and ATS systems, web search, and other sourcing products
- 3+ years of client-facing responsibilities working directly
with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and
closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in applying analytics to
create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates,
hiring managers, and the recruiting team
We understand that even if you are a seasoned Director, Financial
Planning you may not have all the skills listed here.
If you are a good at what you do and have a willingness to learn,
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the
Minimum Education: Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate in Computer
Science or Engineering
Minimum Experience: 4 years of Financial Planning, Analysis &
Type of position: Permanent Position
Location: Deerfield, IL
Keywords: Creative Solutions Services, LLC, Arlington Heights , Director, Financial Planning, Accounting, Auditing , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!